Readers Choice: Top Ten

sábado, 31 de agosto de 2013

Reverbnation & 2013 Catalog of Books by Thomas Jerome Baker

Reverbnation & 2013 Catalog of Books by Thomas Jerome Baker

Reverbnation is a pretty cool site. I like the idea that I can add photos of my book covers, my video booktrailers, and my blog posts. It’s a place where I can bring together a lot of material to share with my fans.
There, I said it: fans.
According to reverbnation, I have a total of 2125 fans, 27 video plays, and 7 song plays. I just finished putting the site together. Reverbnation tells me I’m only 43% complete, still more than 50% tasks are left to do to complete the site. And it’s 2 o’clock in the morning.
Thank you, to the fans of my blog, my books, my Facebook, my Twitter, my Goodreads. Wherever you are in contact with me, thank you for the connection.
We live in a globally connected world, and connectivism is definitely a big part of what I do.Connectivism has been called a theory of learning for a digital age. Some agree, others disagree. Nonetheless, after you read this book, you will have knowledge of howconnectivism can benefit you, both personally and professionally.
Wow, it’s 2 in the morning, and we are all connected…
I think I’m going to go to bed now. Wait…The song, Die Zeit Hält Niemals An (Time Never Stops) and Pauli, Der Bademeister (Paul, the Swimming Pool Manager) is sung by my son, Thomas Jerome Baker, Jr. I admire his talent tremendously, because I’m not very talented, musically. I can’t sing, but I like music, even German rap music about swimming pool managers named Paul.
OK, I’m going to bed now…

No hay comentarios:

Datos personales