Readers Choice: Top Ten

domingo, 18 de agosto de 2013

Be The First To Buy a Copy of "I Live In Chile": New Book Available @ Midnight!

#Book #Launch at #Midnight: ¡Viva Chile! I Live In #Chile (Available On Amazon @ Midnight)

I_Live_In_Chile_Cover_for_Kindle
¡Viva Chile! “I Live In Chile” is expected to be available at midnight tonight! Wow, the book is ready way ahead of schedule. This is a Fiestas Patrias book, a celebration of Chile, her language, her people, her culture, her traditions and her customs.
All of this is told through the story of the protagonists (Gaby my wife, my family and myself), giving me a way to narrow the story to my own personal reality, as I have experienced Chile to be, in reality, over the past 12 years. I have condensed 12 years of my life into 100 pages, selecting the story that I needed to tell, finding some way to include what every person expects from a memoir such as this, while ensuring that I would surprise you, again and again. In spite of this, the story remains a story that could just as easily be your own story.
The most important thing now is to give thanks to everyone who supported me and helped me (in any way) to make this book a reality.
For example, when I asked for help with the book cover, you were there with suggestions, recommendations, and advice. Your help was greatly appreciated. This book is just as much yours as it is mine, it is Our book, WE have written it together…
Fabiola & Bernardo
We discovered that we preferred a book about real people, not just another beautiful landscapes of Chile book. Everybody knows Chile is beautiful, but what about her people? Are the people just as beautiful as Chile the country is? Answer: YES…
My friends, you helped me to understand that this book needed to be, more than anything, a book about people. At the same time, the magnificence of Chile, as a country and as a paradise on Earth (yes, paradise), needed to come into place, to be dealt with, to merge or weave into the overall narrative. I know you will be pleased with the storytelling style I use, a mixed-genre, Chilean style.
It is creative, making use of historical sources, personal narrative, the visual and the audiovisual, taking maximum advantage of the tools available to storytellers nowadays. Visual interpretation, at times, is the only tool needed, and I leave it to you to form your own interpretations, when my voice falls silent…
In Chile, you can not ignore Mother Nature, which has been so abundantly generous to Chile. No matter what it is that you enjoy most, here in Chile, you will find whatever your heart desires.
The common thread through out the book is one of narrative, of experience. There is affection, in fact there is love, in the most unimigainable places, in this book. I leave you to discover these aspects, for what one man has come to cherish and love is a matter of taste. In spite of this, love itself can not be denied, not here, not in this book, which could easily be described as a love story…
But that depends on the way you read this book, my friend…
If you are a teacher of English as a Foreign Language, this book will be interesting for you. If you want to settle down and live the rest of your life in Chile, you must read this book. If you want to travel to Chile and spend a day, a week, a month, a year in Chile, you must read this book. You will find untold stories told here.
If you are a Chilean, this book will surprise you, for it is a tribute to you. You will find on every page, within every line of this book, a homage paid to you, long overdue on my part. To have lived here for twelve years, and not have paid this tribute, this homage to you, would have been unthinkable, no, simply an impossibility.
If you are Chilean, living here in Chile, or anywhere else in the world, this book is all about you. It deserves a permanent place on your bookshelf, in every home in the country. There are many truths told here, undeniable truths that only you will recognize, almost as if written in a secret cultural code between you and I…
One question is answered clearly, and often, in various ways, namely, ¿Como es Chile? What is Chile like? I have answered that question, based on the reality of my daily life here.
Oh, if you are a mathematician, an economist, or simply a head of household, this book will interest you greatly. This is because I explain what is possible to do with a salary of only $60 US dollars per month. I know, in the USA, you can’t even buy much more than a hamburger at MacDonald’s with $60 US Dollars. I know the cost of living is astronomical. Still, I encourage you to read this book. It’s amazing what $60 US Dollars (and a good woman) will do in Chile…
How can you help me launch this book?
I_Live_In_Chile_Cover_for_Kindle
That’s easy. Buy this book. As soon as it is available, buy this book. Don’t wait for payday. The price is right.
From now until the Chilean Fiestas Patrias, the 18th & 19th of September, this book will only cost $3.99 on Amazon Kindle (eBook), and only $9.99 (Paperback). If you are Chilean, that’s only $2000 Chilean pesos, a steal for a book (100 pages) like this on (Kindle). For the Paperback, you pay $5000 Chilean pesos, an incredible price.
So, my friends, I need your help to make this book a success. Buy this book.
Tell your family, tell your friends, tell your co-workers, tell your colleagues, tell a stranger. Pass the word on Facebook, on Twitter, on LinkedIn, to all of your email contacts, tell the world about Chile. Spread the word about this book.
Let’s make this book, “I Live In Chile“, the Book of the Year.
Buy your copy while it’s hot off the press at midnight tonight.
Be the first one in your house, in your neighborhood, in your community, in your city, in your country to get this book. If you ever wanted to be the first, up to date, well informed and entertained, you must buy this book. Get your copy at midnight tonight.
Be the first to own a copy of, “I Live In Chile“, the Book of the Year.
Is there anything else you can do to help make this book the Book of the Year?
Yes, thank you, I’m glad you asked. This book needs to have many 5 star Book Reviews. That’s right, 5 stars***** Write your review and give this book 5 stars.
After you buy this book, Amazon will allow you to write a Book Review. Promote this book. Market this book.
If you enjoy this book as much as I know you are going to (there is humor, laughter, joy, on every page), then I ask you to write a 5 star review for this book.
In your Amazon Book Review:
Write about how much you laughed.
Write about how much you cried.
Write about how the book made you feel.
Write about what the book means to you.
In my case, I have left my heart and soul between the pages, the paragraphs, the sentences, the words, and the individual letters of this book.
You will truly know this, because this book is my life in Chile, and my love for Chile, that I share with you. I am certain, you will recognize that my life is not so much different from yours, regardless of where ever you live, and whatever you do. Some things are just universal and apply to all humanity…
Finally, thank you for your participation, for your help with the book cover, and for your encouragement, dear reader. I am certain this book is one you will come to treasure. It is, above all, a true story, nonfiction, reality based, from beginning to end. Finally, I can proudly say, “I Live In Chile: ¡Viva Chile!”
Best regards,
Thomas
Book Cover - I Live In Chile

No hay comentarios:

Datos personales