Readers Choice: Top Ten

martes, 20 de agosto de 2013

A Request From Spain: I Live In Chile ¡Viva Chile!

A Request From Spain: I Live In Chile ¡Viva Chile!

Isabel
Dear Thomas,
My name is Isabel and I will soon travel to Chile with my family (my husband has been living there since last November). We will begin a new phase, a new adventure with our six children!
I would be very interested in reading your book “I live In Chile.” Could you tell me how to get it?
Thanks and receive a warm greeting from Spain!
Isabel
**
Spanish Version:
Estimado Thomas, me llamo Isabel y en breve viajaré a Chile con toda mi familia (mi marido lleva viviendo allí desde el pasado mes de noviembre). Empezaremos una nueva etapa-aventura con nuestros seis hijos!
Estaría muy interesada en leer tu libro “I live in Chile“. Podrías decirme cómo conseguirlo?
Gracias y recibe un cordial saludo desde España!
Dear Isabel,
A pleasure to greet you. Congratulations on the new stage, new adventure ahead of you and your family here in Chile! 12 years ago, I experienced the same adventure, traveling to Chile to live and work here. I am very happy with my experience of working and living in Chile. I find Chile to be a country whose people are very warm, and very welcoming.
Thank you for your interest in my book, “I Live In Chile“. “It was published August 17 ​​in digital format (Amazon Kindle), and as” Paperback “too.
It is available here, on Kindlehttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ENPWEDO (Kindle eBook).
Paperbackhttps://www.createspace.com/4361675
Digital eBook: $ 3.99
Paperback: $ 9.99
Isabel, the eBook is cheaper than the Paperback Book, so Amazon Kindle is a very interesting option for you if you have a Kindle Reader for your PC. If you need a Kindle Reader for PC, for reading digital books, the Kindle Reader for PC is free, you have to download it from the internet and install it on your PC. Here is the link:http://www.amazon.es/gp/kindle/pc/download
The program, Kindle for PC is free, no cost. Just download and install on your PC, and then you can begin to enjoy the books you purchase.
So, I hope this information has been helpful, Isabel. For any questions, please feel free to contact me again. I hope you enjoy reading, “I Live In Chile! Of course, I wish you and your family all the best for your Chilean adventure! I am sure it will be unforgettable in more ways than I can count!
Best regards from Chile,
Thomas
Cover of I Live In Chile

No hay comentarios:

Datos personales