Archivo del blog
- @AUTHORSdB ★★★★★Thomas Jerome Baker, Your #Kindle ...
- My #ACX_com #Audiobook #Story, or, ★★★★★Story Tell...
- Why Listen to a Book? Listening to an audiobook ve...
- Meet Mr. Rich Crankshaw: Amazingly Talented Voice ...
- #Write A #Review, or, #What to #Do When You Get A ...
- Help Choose the Audiobook Cover for Storytellers: ...
- Venus Cover Contest: Who Can Convert Boticelli’s “...
- Is hearing a book as good as reading one?
- Botticelli: The Birth of Venus & Storytellers: The...
- ▼ octubre (9)
Thomas writes a successful blog, with over one million page views, called "Profesorbaker's Worldwide English Blog. He is also a successful author, having written and published 65 books, all available on Amazon. All of his books can be seen at his Amazon Author Page.
Thomas is the Past-President of TESOL Chile (2010-2011). He is the Head of the English Department at Colegio Internacional SEK in Santiago, Chile.
He is the Co-Founder and Co-Organiser of EdCamp Santiago 2012 & Edcamp Chile 2013, free, participant-driven, democratic, conversation based professional development for teachers, by teachers. EdCamp Santiago 2012 was held at Universidad Mayor in Santiago. EdCamp Chile 2013 was held at Universidad UCINF in Santiago.
Thomas is also a past member of the Advisory Board for the International Higher Education Teaching and Learning Association (HETL), where he also serves as a reviewer and as the HETL Liaison for Chile.
Thomas enjoys writing about a wide variety of topics. Thus far, he has written the following genres: romance, historical fiction, autobiographical, sports history/biography, and English Language Teaching. He has published a total of sixty two (62) books. The source and inspiration for his writing comes from his family, his wife Gabriela, and his son, Thomas Jerome Baker, Jr.
LinkedIn: Thomas Baker - Chile
Facebook: Thomas Baker - Chile
Academia.edu profile: Thomas Baker - Chile
Latest Book Update: Teaching Debate in Chile (167 pages)